Your copy of Siemens NX used to open successfully, but after 6/8/2021 you now receive the following error when trying to run the software:
NX Licensing Error
There are no licenses available.
Either you are out of licenses or the UGS_LICENSE_BUNDLE environment variable is set incorrectly. Please select File --> Utilities --> Select Bundles to properly set a license bundle or File --> Exit to shut down NX.
The bundle settings for Siemens NX need to be updated using the following steps:
- In File Explorer, right-click on This PC (My Computer) and select Properties.
- From the System window that opens click Advanced System Settings.
- In the System Properties window navigate to the Advanced tab and click on Environment Variables.
- In the Environment Variables window, under User variables for highlight UGS_LICENSE_BUNDLE and click Edit...
- In the Edit User Variable window, change the Variable value so that it reads
- Variable value: ACD10;ACD11
- Click OK.
- NX should now open successfully.
The licensing variables were changed by the vendor.